1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The following Rules define the rules to make purchases in the online store Le Brate kept by Seller, at: www.lebrate.eu.
- The seller is Marta Dyszkant established under the name Tectonic Architects Marta Dyszkant, the company address: Baranowo, ul. Alabastrowa 33, lok. 1, 62-081, Tarnowo Podgórne, subject to entry in the central registration and information on economic activity, tax ID: 6572748501, REGON: 360795822
- Contact the Seller via email: email@example.com
- These terms and conditions are continuously available on the website www.lebrate.eu, in such a way that allows to its acquisition, playback and recording its content by printing or saving on the media at any time.
- All products that are available in the online store are free of physical and legal defects and were legally placed on the Polish market. Products sold in the shop are brand new and originally packed.
- THE CONDITION TO PLACE AN ORDER IN THE ONLINE SHOP BY THE CLIENT IS TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPTANCE OF ITS PROVISIONS DURING THE ORDER FULFILLMENT.
Terms used in these terms and conditions shall mean:
- Online store – shop running at www.lebrate.eu, in which its users can via the Internet make purchases of products offered by the Store Le Brate;
- The client – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without a legal personality, which the law recognizes the legal capacity, purchasing products through the online store and by phone or by email;
- The consumer – Customer who is a natural person, benefiting from the online store to unrelated directly to his business or professional activity, who under the terms of these rules makes a purchase in the online store;
- Working days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
- The delivery time – time in which Shop complements orders and transfers them to be sent via post office or courier to the address indicated by the client;
- Database of the online store – a database containing data on transactions and goods that are offered in the Online Shop. The data contains also information about customers using the Online Shop due to the execution of their orders.
- Shopping bag – an item in the Online Store, through which the client specifies the order details such as: the quantity of products, delivery address, billing information, shipping method, payment method, etc. ;
- Sales document – VAT invoice or paragon depending on the indications of the Buyer;
- Method of payment – form of payment for the ordered product, selected by the Client when submitted Order offered by the store or as a result of individual determination led to the store in a different form than presented on the website form payments;
- Method of delivery – a form of delivery of the ordered product, selected by the client when submitted contract or as a result of individual determination led to the store in a different form than presented on the website of the forms of delivery;
- Attachments – model withdrawal form and complaint form;
- Product page – page in the online store, where information about the product are given.
3. ORDER PLACEMENT
- The customer may place orders for 24 (twenty-four) hours per day for 7 (seven) days a week throughout the year, through the website www.lebrate.eu.
- Orders are processed on working days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, during the working hours, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The shop sells products on Polish territory and the countries of the European Union.
- Quantity of the products provided for promotion and sales is limited, and fulfillment of those order shall be in accordance with the order of confirmed orders for these goods.
- The order is effective if the Customer correctly fills in the order form and gives contact information correctly : the exact address to send the item, email address and phone number.
- In the case where the data is not complete, the Seller will contact the Buyer. If the contact with the Buyer will not be possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the order;
- To place an order, the Customer should add product which intends to buy to “shopping bag”. Adding a product to the “shopping bag” is not equivalent to placing an order. Products can be added or removed from the “shopping bag”.
- “Shopping bag” enables the client to manage requested products and allows the Client for the conversion of the value of the order.
- To complete the order the Client must accept the purchase. Next step is to complete shipping information and shipping method. Go to choose how to pay. After these steps, the Client is to select the “pay” button. After the payment the Client receives a confirmation e-mail at the given e-mail address. The Client will be informed by e-mail about the status of the order.
- After the correct order placement, the order shall be deemed to be accepted. Orders are confirmed by e-mail. In a moment of conclusion of the contract shall be deemed to be send by the confirmation of the order.
- The time of the order implementation runs from the moment when required money is on a bank account specified in the order confirmation, in case of payment by bank transfer or credit card payment.
- The Customer can make changes in the order by e-mail, or withdraw the order in its entirety, if it has not been already sent.
- The ordered goods will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer.
- The date of completion of the order concluded via the online shop is the day of receipt by the customer.
- Online Store presents information about its offers on the website www.lebrate.eu and it offers goods from the online store via the Internet.
- Prices given by the Store on the website are in Polish currency – zloty and include VAT. Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Information about the total value of the order including shipping costs, is presented on the www.lebrate.eu, once the Client chooses the form of delivery and payment in the “shopping bag”.
- Price for Commodities issued in store is binding at the time of acceptance of the order.
- The Shop shall issue a receipt or an invoice covering the products supplied in accordance with the will of the Customer.
- The specified sales document above is sent along with the product to the Client.
- Promotions in the Online Store shall not be combined unless the terms and conditions of the promotion provides otherwise.
- The prices in the Online Store are valid only when placing an order via the Internet on the website www.lebrate.eu.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of products in the Store, the introduction of new Products, to carry out and cancel promotions on the website or to make changes. The right above does not affect product prices in orders made before the date of the price change, the conditions of the promotions or sales.
5. FORMS OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- Payment for acquired products (price and delivery costs) shall be made on the terms specified by the Seller.
- All prices in the shop are gross prices, containing a tax on products and services (VAT) resulting from separate regulations. Costs of delivery of the products to the customer are given separately when placing the order. The Customer purchases a product and order services according to prices and delivery costs in force at the time of placing the order. The amount of costs of delivery depends on the shipping method selected by the customer.
- Payment for the ordered products can be made:
- by an electronic transfer,
- by an ordinary bank transfer to a bank account
- Prepayment should be made by bank transfer to the bank account of the Seller: 24 2490 0005 0000 4500 4850 5378.
- Delivery of ordered goods takes place via courier.
- THE CONSIGNMENT IS DELIVERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DEADLINE INDICATED FOR EACH PRODUCT ON THE SITE. THIS IS AN INDICATIVE DELIVERY TIME AND IT APPLIES TO CONTRACTS WITH THE PAYMENT OPTION “BANK TRANSFER” OR “PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD OR ONLINE BANK TRANSFER”. THE TIME GIVEN ON THE SITE NEEDS TO BE ESTIMATED WITH THE TIME TO STORE BANK ACCOUNT (USUALLY 1-2 WORKING DAYS).
6. ORDER FULFILLMENT
- Order fulfillment is to provide the ordered product to the customer.
- All prices in the shop are gross prices, containing a tax on products and services (VAT) resulting from separate regulations. Costs of delivery of the products to the customer are given separately when placing an order. A customer purchases a product and order services according to prices and delivery costs in force at the time of placing the order. The amount of costs of delivery depends on the shipping method.
- The ordered product is delivered via courier within 7 working days from the moment of entry in the payment to the seller account.
- If the store is unable to complete the order because of the unavailability of the ordered product, immediately, at the latest, however, within 7 days from the date of submission of the order by the customer, the store shall notify the customer and will return the client the sum of money (if the client had previously paid for ordered product).
- The customer is to incur the cost of delivery of the product. Available methods of delivery are visible at the level of the shopping cart.
- In case of not receiving the shipment within more than seven days after the date of expected delivery time, the customer shall report this fact to the seller via e-mail (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) as it is meant to start the initiation of the procedure to complaint about the supplier of your shipment.
- The client is to check the notified shipment at the time and in the manner adopted for consignments of the kind, in the presence of an employee of the supplier.
- The client has the right to require the Vendor employee to write the proper protocol in case of any loss of or damage to the shipment.
8. THE TERMS OF THE COMPLAINT ABOUT PRODUCTS WITH WARRANTY
- In accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights (Logbook of 24 June 2014) to Customers who are consumers, the seller is liable for non-conformity of the goods with the contract. In the case of Customers who are not consumers, the seller is liable on the principles set out in the Civil Code.
- The purpose of the implementation of the complaint – the defective Product must be returned to the following address: 62-081 Baranowo, ul. Alabastrowa 33/1, along with a properly completed claim form and a proof of purchase.
- The seller shall consider complaints within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint.
- In the case of a complaint is accepted, the goods will be repaired free of charge or replaced unless repairs or replacement are impossible, purchase price will be refunded to the buyer’s account.
9. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWFROM THE CONTRACT
- In accordance with the law on the rights of the consumer, customer who is a consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days from the date the product was delivered.
- In order to take advantage of the right referred to in paragraph 1. 1, the consumer is obliged to draw up and submit to the Store an appropriate written statement of withdrawal from the contract. A model of such a declaration is available in the online store www.lebrate.eu.
- The Declaration of withdrawal from that is available in the online store referred to in paragraph 2, does not oblige the consumer in any way, when the will to withdraw from the contract, to make a statement about the content covered by the model. This model is an example, a statement that the consumer can, but does not have submit as a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- For the sake of 14-day time limit referred to in paragraph 1 the customer is to send the Declaration to withdraw from the contract before its expiration to the email address email@example.com.
- In the event of cancellation by the consumer from the agreement on the principles described above, he is obliged to return the goods covered by the contract, from which the customer withdrew. The return should take place no later than within 14 working days from the date of withdrawal from the contract, to the following address: 62-081 Baranowo, ul. Alabastrowa 33/1.
- The seller shall refund to the customer by the payment immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of the consumer to withdraw from the contract.
- The seller may withhold the reimbursement to the customer until receipt of the return of a product or provide by the customer a proof of return, depending on which event comes first.
- In the case of withdrawal the Client incurs only the direct cost of returning the goods. If the consumer chose a shipping method other than the cheapest, ordinary way of delivery offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to refund the consumer the additional costs incurred by him.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to reduce the value of the goods as a result of the use of it in ways that go beyond the way necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
11. PERSONAL DATA
- In the process of placing an order in the online store the Client agrees to the processing of personal data related to the execution of the orders made in the online store.
- Personal data are protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (uniform text journal of laws of 2002, No 101, item 926, as amended. ) in a manner that prevents access to them by third parties.
- The customer has the right to access, modify and request deletion of personal data collected and processed by the store as an administrator, to do this, contact by e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator reserves the right to discontinue the provision of services by blocking user account that intentional actions will be detrimental to the site, the Administrator or other users, or which violates any of the provisions of these terms and conditions. A retry of the provision of services by unlocking a user account is a subject to the decision of the Administrator. Cessation of provision of services shall not affect the implementation of agreements that have entered into the seller and the customer, which the user account has been locked.
- In matters that are not regulated by these terms and conditions, the provisions of the law and, in particular, of the Civil Code shall apply.
- The shop is not responsible for the blocking by administrators of mail servers sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the customer, and for removing and blocking e-mail messages through software installed on your computer used by the User.
- The shop is not responsible for the incorrect operation of the order or other disposal of the User, arising from the transfer of incorrect data by the user.
- The Vendor warrants the current terms and conditions presented at any time on the website.
- The customer has the option to receive commercial information from the store in the form of messages sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer (Newsletter). To do this, the customer must enter a valid e-mail address or activate the appropriate box in the registration form, or order form. The customer may at any time revoke the consent to receive commercial information. Contract for the provision of services Newsletter is concluded for an indefinite period and is terminated as soon as the sending client requests to remove the email address from the newsletter or unsubscribe using the link in the body of the message sent through the Service Newsletter.
- In the event of a dispute under the sale agreement, the Parties shall endeavour to resolve the matter amicably. Each client can use the out-of-court complaint and redress. In this respect, it is possible to make use of the mediation. List of permanent mediators and mediation centres are transmitted and made available to existing by the relevant regional courts.